- Tom Larson (Rudden Memorial)
USGA Handicap System Manual, Section 3-5 (Players Competing from Different Tees): Golf Genius automatically applies 3-5 and adjusts handicap “pops” for competitors playing from both blue and white tees. Your pops may not match your index due to these adjustments for certain tournaments and certain flights within a tournament. They will be close. These adjustments are considered fair by the USGA’s handicap system. Minor handicap adjustments will continue to be made by the USGA and Golf Genius as we also transition to the World Handicap System for 2020. You can test this in the GHIN app, under C.H. Calculator, then partner handicaps (add your partners, select the course, and arrow down to select tees).
Pace of Play Guidelines: All groups must keep up with the group in front of them and be ready to hit when fairway or green clears. Any group one hole, or more, behind the group in front will receive a warning to pull into position within two holes. Play FAST! Any group that has not moved into noticeably better position (less than one hole behind) within 2 holes will receive a 2-stroke penalty for each player in the group.
- All members must be ready to help with the pin if players want it in or out. Players may continue to finish putting out if they so decide and it would not interfere with another player’s line (except Match Play unless both players agree). This helps with Pace of Play!
- The 3-minute clock for searching for golf balls starts at the time players are near the vicinity of where they believe their ball landed.
- Each player should make their stroke within 40 seconds of reaching their ball. This includes surveying the shot, lining up, practice shots and all “waggles”. HIT the Ball!
- Each player in your group is responsible for keeping their group in position!
- Balls in penalty areas should not be retrieved if group is not in position. Take your drop and play!
- Any disrespect towards the Board Member or Marshall when being asked to close the gap or being assessed the 2-stroke penalty or, at any other time, will result in an automatic individual or team disqualification from the tournament and could also face expulsion from the club for violating the bylaws. Board and General Members (or others TBD) may be on the course as Pace of Play Marshalls for any and all tournaments and must be treated respectfully.
Renew your membership before March 1st annually. Download and complete the following form: Member Renewal Form (PDF) include this form with payment in Men's Club drop-box located in the Pro Shop
Early Bird Special of $45 (+$105 member fee) if you join prior to February 28!
Join Colorado’s best men’s club and play on Colorado’s #1 public golf course! We invite you to click on the following link to read our Hyland Hills Prospective Members Welcome's You to Join Letter (PDF), which tells more about the fun and challenging course we play, our annual tournament events, and other important facts.
When you are ready, see below information how to JOIN the Hyland Hills Men’s Cub.
New Member Application
If you are interested in joining the friendliest and finest club in Colorado, download and complete the following form: New Member Application (PDF)
Information About the Club: